- were very grown up and came into nursery all by ourselves.
- found our names and put them on the signing in board.
- talked about our holidays. Jason told us about the huge pirate ship in Spain and Will told us about his trip to Disneyland Paris.
- talked about the "golden rules" of nursery and why they are important.
- talked about what we would like to learn in nursery and what theme our floorbook would be (jury is still out on that one).
- Our story today was "Excuse Me".
Please can we ask you to put your child's name on shoes, jumpers and school bags. Thanks!