- were super at hanging our jackets up and changing our shoes. Well done to all the boys and girls!
- sang our good sitting song.
- heard news from Christopher, Oliver and Euan who told us that his Gran brought him to nursery the long way because she just wanted to try it!!
- had apple, cucumber and carrot sticks for snack.
- discussed our "Golden Rules" and drew pictures of these rules for our wall.
- decided we would like to learn about painting.
Our story today was "Be Gentle", a story about Bartholomew the bear who has to learn to play gently with a little black kitten. It was a lovely wee story.
Did you know that you can raise money for Stonelaw Preschool as you do your online shopping at NO extra cost to yourself? Click on the link above for more details.