- sang our good sitting song.
- took our register by calling the boys and girls names backwards. We all thought this was really funny!
- worked on our floorbook.
- had fun mixing colours with our hands.
- made beautiful pictures mixing colours.
- learned our mixing colour song.
Aimee told us that she went to her Auntie Debbie's house and played on the trampoline. She went home and had sausage rolls. Yummy!
We had a snack of cucumber, apple and breadsticks.
We listened to a story on-line called "Mouse Point".